Leap Forward Collaborative - Staff Trainings
These introductory classes are available to any staff of Leap Forward Collaborative Partners.
FREE - Space is limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in more advanced components of these classes?
Email requests with your RSVP.
All sessions held at the YWCA St. Paul
Microsoft Excel – Level One
Thursday, November 17, 9:00-11:00
· Learn Microsoft Excel 2007.
· How to create and edit spreadsheets.
· Enter formulas.
· Apply formats.
· Print Excel documents and more!
Microsoft Word - Level Two
Monday, November 21, 9:00-11:00
· Learn the shortcuts and hidden options.
· How to use research functions.
· Complete a "mail merge."
· Create labels.
· Complete advanced formatting tasks.
· Track changes to complete collaborative tasks.
Facebook for Non Profit & Small Business Staff
Wednesday, November 30, 9:00-10:00
· Learn how getting your business a presence on Facebook can help you connect with clients and increase market share.
· Set up a business Facebook page.
· Add content.
· Gain users.
· Create Facebook advertisements and use sponsored stories.
Microsoft Excel - Level Two
Thursday, December 8, 9:00-11:00
· Edit and format the contents of a cell.
· Perform spell check.
· Insert and delete cells.
· Columns and rows.
· Moving and copying cells.
· Linking cells.
· Change the font, size, style and color of cells.
· Add borders and shading.
· Freeze and unfreeze panes.
· Split a worksheet into two windows.
Word Press - Web Design Software - Level I
Wednesday, December 14, 9:00-11:00
· Basic blog set-up on a host server.
· Overview of Word Press user-interface.
· Using Word Press themes.
· Work with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
· Recommended plug-ins.